At TruePoint Solutions, your contributions have a broad reach to benefit our clients and by extension, their citizens - and you’ll be a part of a cohesive organization in a highly positive environment. We understand that when you’re treated with respect and appreciation, and have meaningful work that lets you apply your expertise, you’ll choose to bring your A game to work and it’s a win for everyone. Because at TruePoint Solutions, we care about our employees, and they’re treated as family. We operate on the knowledge that our success wouldn’t be possible without a team that cares about their work.
We also offer:
• Competitive salary
• Generous PTO and sick leave
• Additional personal day accruals
• 8 paid holidays (plus!)*
• 401k plan matched at 100%, up to 4% of annual salary
• Annual profit-sharing plan**
• Robust insurance benefits:
• 90% sponsored employee medical benefits
• Significant offset for dependent medical insurance
• Dental and vision insurance
• Long-term disablity insurance
• Life insurance
• Broad array of additional benefits
• Phone and internet allowance
• Casual work environment
• Remote work, as appropriate
• 10-Year Club: $10k bonus on 10-year anniversary with company
* Veterans Day holiday for veterans
** May also include additional paid holiday time
Interested in joining our team?
We're always interested in talking to talented IT professionals, software engineers, and consultants that are looking for the opportunity to advance their careers. Check out our current openings below.
" ‘If you take care of your employees, they’ll do better work.’ This was one of the primary takeaways from my TruePoint job interview over a decade ago. Through the ensuing years I’ve seen TruePoint management uphold its end of this bargain constantly - and in ways that have positively permeated the company in every direction, in every facet of employment – not to mention customer service. Leadership’s rapport with TruePoint staff has fostered a genuine culture of rationality and positivity in the workplace, making it far and away the best employer of my professional career."
– Matt Cohagan, Manager, Business Development
"I’ve worked for TruePoint Solutions over 17 years and cannot imagine working for a better company or management team. I feel trusted, empowered, and invested in the success of the company. As Kent Johnson (TruePoint Solutions CEO) once told me when I had circumstances that required flexibility in my work schedule, 'You are family,' and that's what it feels like, family. Unlike every other job I’ve ever had, with TruePoint Solutions, it really isn’t ‘just business’."
– Terry Dunn, Senior Implementation Consultant
"TruePoint Solutions really cares about its employees - some companies say they do, but TruePoint really does. We're treated and respected as professionals and encouraged to think creatively to craft new solutions. It’s empowering and keeps the job interesting and fulfilling!"
– Jeff Simkowski, Technical Analyst